About this product
- DescriptionFamed for their spiky antlers and large, muscular bodies, white-tailed deer are among the most common animals of American forests. Readers will learn about the important role these hooved animals play in their environment. They will also find out what deer eat, how they care for their young, and what threats they face in the wild.
- Author(s)Katie Marsico
- PublisherC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNature's Children
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Weight113 g
- Width175 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.