CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBorn in Durban in 1950, Fiona Ross grew up in the Drakensberg Mountains of KwaZulu-Natal, one of four girls of a dysfunctional family in paradise. White Zulu tells her story in easy prose inviting the reader to ride the veldt, share her formative years with her wonderful Zulu nanny, Evalina, and share her family home with her imposing father, her headstrong mother and her sisters who constantly snipe as most sisters do. After sundry romantic adventures she finally finds her man, everything a parent could wish for. But it comes at a price, because eventually she will have to leave her beloved South Africa to emigrate to her husband's home in Scotland. White Zulu is an intimate portrait of South Africa and a girl growing into womanhood. It is a delightful read.
- Author BiographyFiona, born in Durban 1950, grew up in the Drakensberg Mountains of KwaZulu-Natal, one of four girls of a dysfunctional family in paradise. She attended a boarding school, a Swiss finishing school, married three times, worked as a wildlife veterinary nurse, a bush camp manager in the Okavango, and now lives in Wisbech, England. Further information can be found on the author's website: www.whitezulu.com
- Author(s)Fiona Ross
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.