All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhilippine observers are often baffled by the ecomic and political turmoil that dominates headlines about the country. Yet, at the same time, the Philippines continues to hold the potential for successfully combining political freedoms with sustained ecomic growth and, thus, improving the lives of its people.In this book, a team of distinguished scholars examines these seemingly contradictory trends in order to gain a sense of the country's prospects.
- Author BiographyRodolfo Severino is a former diplomat and former ASEAN Secretary-General, is a visiting Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore. Lorraine Carlos Salazar is an Assistant Professor of Political Science, University of the Philippines, Dilimann, Quezon City.
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLorraine Carlos Salazar,Rodolfo C. Severino
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.