All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe study deals with challenging questions of long-term future of global ecomy and the mankind. Focusing t only on what happens in the ecomic sphere but also on cultural, social, political, demographic, techlogical, and ecological processes. It employs a holistic approach to answer fundamental questions about the course of the future.
- Author BiographyProfessor Grzegorz W. Kolodko (www.volatileworld.net), intellectual and politician, a key architect of Poland's successful reforms, the founder and Director of TIGER Center - Transformation, Integration and Globalization Economic Research at the Kozminski University, Warsaw, is the author of international bestsellers 'From Shock to Therapy: The Political Economy of Postsocialist Transformation' and 'Truth, Errors, and Lies: Politics and Economics in a Volatile World'. His books and papers have been translated in 25 languages. He is a marathon runner and a globetrotter who's explored over 160 countries.
- Author(s)G Kolodko
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight306 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.