All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhittle 12 whimsical woodland creatures with step-by-step instructions and easy-to-use patterns in Woodcarving the Country Bear and His Friends. Not quite caricature, but t realistic either, these humorous bears, moose, rabbits and beavers are easy and fun to make. Each enjoyable project features full colour photos from 4 angles, in-progress shots, detailed patterns and paint colour recommendations. Also provides a complete overview of tools, plus carving and painting tips. Great for beginners or seasoned woodcarvers alike!
- Author BiographyMike Shipley is a full-time professional woodcarver and teacher with more than 30 years carving experience. A self-taught carver, he is well known for his distinctive clean-cut style of carving and for his Santa figurines. Mike is a production carver, creating 120 carvings each month entirely by hand and finished with his own homemade stain. His carvings are sold at woodcraft shows, online and from his studio in the Ozark Mountains. Mike has been featured in Wood Carving Illustrated magazine.
- Author(s)Mike Shipley
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes patterns
- Weight290 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.