All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionMy granny is quite...different, of that there is doubt. In a world jam-packed with grannies, you'd always pick her out! Granny just loves to help and a little bit of magic always speeds things along. Sometimes, though, all her granddaughter wants to do is spend some rmal(ish) time with her beloved granny. But will her birthday party go with a POP without any magic?
- Author BiographyTracey is the author of Hubble Bubble, Granny Trouble and Whizz Pop, Granny Stop! She was born and grew up in industrial South Wales and now lives in a hidden valley in Gloucestershire with her husband, two children and an ever-increasing menagerie of devilishly-cute-but-sometimes-rather-naughty pets. A trained teacher, Tracey has always had a passion for wonderful literature and began writing for children in 2006. Her books for other publishers include The Grunt and The Grouch series about two riotous trolls, and numerous picture books including The Little White Owl. Joe Berger is the illustrator of Hubble Bubble Granny Trouble and Whizz Pop, Granny Stop! When Joe was sixteen, his mum admonished him for doing nothing but whizzing about entertaining himself. Now in his early forties, Joe continues to whizz about entertaining himself - but tries to include as many other people as he can in the process - as a children's author, illustrator and cartoonist who also makes the occasional award-winning animated short film and title-sequence. He is co-creator of the Berger & Wyse food cartoon in the Guardian magazine each saturday, and has illustrated numerous books, inside and out, for children and grown-ups. When not working he loves to play modern family strategy boardgames. Joe lives in Bristol with his wife, three daughters, two cats and a small dog, all of whom refuse to play boardgames with him. His mum still wishes he'd calm down and start being sensible.
- Author(s)Tracey Corderoy
- PublisherNosy Crow Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNosy Crow Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/05/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width230 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joe Berger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.