All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung children just love things that go, and they can spend hours pushing this train-shaped book along the floor as well as reading! Peep-peep! We're off on our journey. What will we see? Follow the train as it sets off on its journey from the city to the seaside with a young family on board. In My First Train there's masses of detail and plenty to talk about on every page, with bold, bright illustrations by the wonderful Marion Billet. A perfect book for train-mad toddlers on the move! Titles to collect: My First London Bus, My First London Taxi, My First Digger, My First Tractor, My First Fire Engine
- Author BiographyMarion Billet was born in 1982 in Lyon, France. She studied children's book illustration at the Emile Cohl School. Marion is widely published - around eighty children's books in eleven different countries, including the Whizzy Wheels series (My First London Bus, My First London Taxi, My First Digger, My First Tractor, My First Train and My First Fire Engine) as well as Hello! London, a push, pull and slide book of London landmarks. Her illustrations have also appeared in magazines, on stationery and toys, and on children's furniture and clothes. Marion now lives in Paris.
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleWhizzy Wheels
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCampbell Books Ltd
- Weight301 g
- Width225 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marion Billet
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.