All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsst...over here! I'm hiding out in the laundry room eating dark chocolate. Got a sec? Good. I was wondering, is it just me, or do you sometimes find it really hard to be a mom? Faith Bogdan never planned to have children, but within six years, she had four. Who Are All These Children and Why Are They Calling Me Mom? is the story of Faith's journey to fully embrace unexpected motherhood as, little by little, God revealed the heart issues that prevented her from relishing the role He'd called her to fulfill. Whether you're a mom to tots or teens, Faith offers real hope for change and concrete guidance to help you navigate the joyful, messy, and sometimes overwhelming challenges of motherhood.
- Author BiographyFaith Bogdan writes and speaks to moms and general audiences about living well-loved by God. She also serves as co-pastor of Wellsburg Neighborhood Church in Wellsburg, New York. Faith resides in a little cabin in the big woods in the rolling hills of northern Pennsylvania with her husband, Dave, and their four girls. Visit her blog at www.faithbogdan.com.
- Author(s)Faith Bogdan
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.