All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA humorous look back on the life and times of Harry Peck, his family, friends and acquaintances, both socially and through business contacts.
- Author BiographyHarry L. Peck is a retired advertising executive living in the small town of Charleston, West Virginia. Charlie Ryan, Harry and many other hard working and dedicated people built an advertising and public relations agency from scratch to billings of thirty million dollars a year at Harry's retirement. Harry's primary responsibility with the agency was the development and management of the advertising side of the business which constituted the large majority of the firm's billings. At his retirement, he was President and COO of the firm. He was with this firm for thirty-three years and eleven months, but who's counting? Prior to joining them, he was in the printing, direct mail and retail discount businesses. He is an alumnus of The Perley Isaac Reed School of Journalism at West Virginia University. Since retiring, Harry has been writing these short stories and working for various volunteer organizations. He's a baseball fan, but loves playing golf most.
- Author(s)Harry L Peck
- Date of Publication13/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.