All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMom is very angry. Her very favorite teapot is broken, and one is 'fessing up. Was it Dad, sitting in his underwear reading the paper? Was it Cat, who was all tangled up in a ball of yarn? Was it Baby perched in his highchair? Or is there a surprising twist to this mystery that teaches Mom a little lesson in anger management? Bill Slavin takes a sly poke at parents in their less-than-finer moments in this funny and energetic story.
- Author BiographyBILL SLAVIN has illustrated over one hundred books for children, including the acclaimed Stanley's Party by Linda Bailey, It's a Snap! George Eastman's First Photograph by Monica Kulling and Little Chicken Duck by Tim Beiser. He is also the author and illustrator of the Elephants Never Forget series. Among his many honors, he has won the Amelia Frances Howard-Gibbon Illustrator's Award, the Blue Spruce Award, the California Young Reader Medal and the Zena Sutherland Award for Children's Literature. Bill lives near Millbrook, Ontario. The author lives in Millbrook, Ontario.
- Author(s)Bill Slavin
- PublisherTundra Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2016
- ImprintTundra Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width211 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.