All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho can swim? Babies will be eager to lift the flaps in this bold, simple board book to see if their guesses are right. Dive with a dolphin, wallow with a whale, and paddle with a polar bear. Who else might be in the water? An engaging board book invites babies to lift its shaped flaps to find out what creatures can swim.
- Author BiographySebastien Braun is the creator of the novelty board books Peekaboo Baby and Who s Hiding? A young artist who studied fine arts at the University of Strasbourg, France, he now lives in England.
- Author(s)Sebastien Braun
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLift the Flaps
- Place of PublicationCambrudge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width180 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sebastien Braun
- Format DetailsLift-the-flap book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.