All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the CEO of Havas Worldwide, this bookshows you how to use social media to engage with customers and grow your business. This isn't a book about social media and the inexorable rise of Facebook and Twitter. Nor is it a book about CSR or business doing good. Instead it's actually the first book that recognises that far from being two separate subjects, they are intrinsically interlinked. And that the most successful leaders and businesses in the future will be those who are the most socially responsible.
- Author BiographyDavid Jones, CEO Havas has made a name for himself as a driving force for change, within his own agency group, in the broader world of business and beyond. He became the youngest global CEO in the history of the advertising industry in 2005, when he was made global CEO of Havas Worldwide. He runs all the creative, marketing, and design companies throughout the network of 300+ offices. He is also global CEO of Euro RSCG Worldwide, the world's largest agency by global brands. David has taken to the global stage as co-founder of One Young World, a non-profit organisation that gives a voice to young leaders, aged 25 or under, around the world.
- Author(s)David Jones
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication09/11/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight346 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.