CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionJack is having a sleepover at his house. But the boys hear ises and they get very scared! Jack's big sister Ellie says she gets scared sometimes as well. Perhaps Dad can make them all feel better? This series introduces young children to different aspects of our emotions and behaviour. A fictional story is backed up by suggestions for activities and ideas to talk about, while a wordless storyboard encourages children to tell ather story.
- Author BiographySue is a teacher and published author. She writes fiction and non fiction for both education and trade markets for children from pre school to early Key Stage 3. Sue is married with four children, one gorgeous grandchild and a really naughty cat! She plays golf and badminton and loves walking in the countryside around her home.
- Author(s)Sue Graves
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleOur Emotions & Behaviour
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/12/2016
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight120 g
- Width195 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Desideria Guicciardini
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.