All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShort and fuzzy, long and scaled: matter their size and shape, tails aren't just hanging around--they're useful! This fun, informative book invites readers to guess the owner of nine tails, and then turn the page to see the animal and its tail in action.
- Author BiographyLaura Hulbert has been an elementary educator for over twenty-five years and is the author of Who Has These Feet? She lives in Brooklyn, New York, where she is currently a learning specialist at Brooklyn Friends School.Erik Brooks is the illustrator of Who Has These Feet? and the author and illustrator of Polar Opposites. Erik sits on his not-so-visible tail while working, but he would enjoy swinging through the trees like a spider monkey if he could. He lives in Winthrop, Washington.
- Author(s)Laura Hulbert
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width206 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Erik Brooks
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.