All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do with a billion dollars? This question gets a definitive answer from billionaire Richard Branson: do everything! Born into a wealthy family in London, Branson suffered from dyslexia and was a poor student. Still, his knack for business started early with a successful parakeet-breeding enterprise at age 11.The charismatic entrepreneur launched his first major business, Virgin Records, at age 22 and spent the next few decades building the Virgin group that w includes more than 400 companies. Kwn for his eccentric lifestyle and trillion-watt smile, Branson's hot air balloon flights, invative leadership, and world record attempts have made him an instantly-recognizable global icon.
- Author BiographyMichael Burgan has written more than two dozen biographies for young readers. His Breaker Boys, about photographer Lewis Hine and his depiction of child labor, was named one of SLJ 's 20 Outstanding Nonfiction Books of 2013.
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWho Was...?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.