Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe people of America were t satisfied that Lyndon B. Johnson's presidential inquiry into the murder of President John F. Kennedy in 1963 had revealed the truth. This inspired a 'people's investigation', the nature and the scale of which were unequalled. It was the beginning of a quest to establish the truth which has so far taken 50 years and which still goes on. Who Killed Kennedy? is an exhaustive account of that quest, through the eyes of a historian who has been involved in it from the very beginning. It is a story of treachery, lies, deceit and murder. As the investigation has progressed over the years, the revelations have been breathtaking, the facts staggering and the real story so dramatic that fiction simply cant equal it.
- Author BiographyMatthew Smith is a successful scriptwriter, producer and author, who has written extensively on the Kennedy administration and assassination. His other books include The Kennedys and JFK: The Second Plot and JFK: Say Goodbye to America.
- Author(s)Matthew Smith
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Content NoteIntegrated b/w photographs
- Weight247 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.