All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal should t be to create jobs, but to let people earn income in order to consume what they want.
- Author BiographyPierre Lemieux is an economist affiliated with the Department of Management Sciences of the Universite du Quebec en Outaouais, Canada, a Senior Fellow at the Montreal Economic Institute, and a Research Fellow at The Independent Institute (Oakland, California). He is author of several books, as well as several newspaper and journal articles.
- Author(s)Pierre Lemieux
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight332 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.