Who Owns Our Health?: Medical Professionalism, Law and Leadership in the Age of the Market State by Thomas Alured Faunce (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.14Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by editionsbooks12
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn important new book that looks at Australia's health-care system. The book explores the consequences for our medical profession as the global health-care and pharmaceutical corporations progressively implement a strategy to fully privatise health service delivery and access to medical systems in Australia, as well as through the rest of the developed world and in many rapidly developing Third World countries.
- Author BiographyDr Thomas Faunce has qualifications in Law and in Medicine and holds joint appointments to the Medical and the Law schools at the ANU. Faunce has ten years of professional experience in both law (with the leading legal firms Malleson's and Freehill's) and medicine (as Senior Registrar in Intensive Care at the Alfred Hospital, Melbourne). He was judge's associate to Mr Justice Lionel Murphy of the High Court of Australia in 1983.
- Author(s)Thomas Alured Faunce
- PublisherUNSW Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUNSW Press
- Weight416 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.