All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world where people on all sides of major debates claim to speak for the Bible, how do we find our way back to a genuine understanding of scripture? In Who Owns the Bible?, Karl Donfried shows the inadequacy of the liberal Left, the far Right, and even mainstream Christian churches to grapple well with how to hear the witness of scripture in our day. He offers guidance on a number of major issues that concern us all.
- Author BiographyKarl Paul Donfried is Elizabeth A Woodson Professor of Religion and Biblical Literature at Smith College in Massachusetts, USA.
- Author(s)Karl Paul Donfried
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/06/2006
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.