All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $14.98Free postage
- AU $16.76Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1999. The SAS have been sent to the jungle of Sierra Leone to rescue a group of British soldiers taken hostage by the torious West Side Boys. Captain Christian McKie leads an advanced four-man patrol into position, ready to call in the main strike force at a moment's tice. But all is t as it seems; betrayal and greed are deadly enemies. Christian is captured and held hostage, his will to survive only eclipsed by his desire for revenge.
- Author BiographyMackenzie Smith is a serial adventurer: from training with the SAS, hunting buffalo in Botswana to flying fixed wing aircraft and taking on the Cresta run. He lives in Wiltshire with his wife and three young children.
- Author(s)Mackenzie Smith
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight332 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.