All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionFarcountry Press anunces the release of the Death Valley National Park edition of its wildly successful Who Pooped in the Park? children's book series. This charming tale of Michael, Emily, and their family as they explore Death Valley National Park is designed both to entertain and educate. Little Michael is terrified of wild animals, especially mountain lions. His sister Emily enjoys tormenting her little brother. Wildlife can be elusive, and both are disappointed when, at first, they don't encounter many animals in the park. The kids quickly learn, however, that there are animals all around, and these creatures leave behind scat and tracks. Before long, the kids are able to distinguish bobcat tracks from mountain lion tracks and bighorn sheep scat from desert cottontail scat. Wildlife facts are featured in The Straight Poop boxes. Colorful illustrations of animals and their scat and tracks supplement this lively tale, and a quick-reference chart at the back will make field identification a breeze!
- Author(s)Gary D Robson
- PublisherFarcountry Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleWho Pooped in the Park?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarcountry Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width226 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert Rath
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.