Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this instant New York Times Bestseller, Geoff Smart and Randy Street provide a simple, practical, and effective solution to what The Ecomist calls the single biggest problem in business today: unsuccessful hiring. The average hiring mistake costs a company $1.5 million or more a year and countless wasted hours. This statistic becomes even more startling when you consider that the typical hiring success rate of managers is only 50 percent. The silver lining is that who problems are easily preventable. Based on more than 1,300 hours of interviews with more than 20 billionaires and 300 CEOs, Who presents Smart and Street s A Method for Hiring. Refined through the largest research study of its kind ever undertaken, the A Method stresses fundamental elements that anyone can implement and it has a 90 percent success rate. Whether you re a member of a board of directors looking for a new CEO, the owner of a small business searching for the right people to make your company grow, or a parent in need of a new babysitter, it s all about Who. Inside you ll learn how to avoid common voodoo hiring methods define the outcomes you seek generate a flow of A Players to your team by implementing the #1 tactic used by successful businesspeople ask the right interview questions to dramatically improve your ability to quickly distinguish an A Player from a B or C candidate attract the person you want to hire, by emphasizing the points the candidate cares about most In business, you are who you hire. In Who, Geoff Smart and Randy Street offer simple, easy-to-follow steps that will put the right people in place for optimal success.
- Author BiographyGeoff Smart is the chairman and CEO of ghSMART, the management assessment firm for CEOs and investors. Randy Street is the president of ghSMART Executive Learning and a top-rated international public speaker.
- Author(s)Geoff Smart,Randy Street
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.