All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlexander the Great conquers the New York Times best-selling Who Was...? series! When Alexander was a boy in ancient Macedon, he already had grand ambitions. He complained that his father, the great king of Macedon, wasn't leaving anything for him to conquer! This, of course, was t the case. King Alexander went on to control most of the kwn world of the time. His victories won him many supporters, but they also earned him enemies. This easy-to-read biography offers a fascinating look at the life of Alexander and the world he lived in.
- Author BiographyKathryn and Robin Waterfield have written many books, ranging from children's fiction to ancient history. They live on a small olive farm in southern Greece.
- Author(s)Kathryn Waterfield,Robin H Waterfield
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWho Was...?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andrew Thomson
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.