All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJim Henson broke into television with a five-minute puppetry segment when he was only a freshman in college. He created puppets like ne ever seen before, with expressive fabric faces and rod-controlled arms. His Muppets became world-rewned celebrities and formed the backbone of a media empire. With black-and-white illustrations throughout, this easy-to-read biography will be published twenty years after Henson's untimely death.
- Author(s)Joan Holub
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width135 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nancy Harrison
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.