All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was only 25 when he helped organize the Montgomery Bus Boycott and was soon organizing black people across the country in support of the right to vote, desegregation, and other basic civil rights. Maintaining nviolent and peaceful tactics even when his life was threatened, King was also an advocate for the poor and spoke out against racial and ecomic injustice until his death?from an assassin's bullet?in 1968. With clearly written text that explains this tumultuous time in history and 80 black-and-white illustrations, this Who Was celebrates the vision and the legacy of a remarkable man.
- Author BiographyBonnie Bader lives in Brooklyn, New York. Elizabeth Wolf lives in Boise, Idaho. Nancy Harrison lives in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Bonnie Bader
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight113 g
- Width135 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.