All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1775, Paul Revere of Boston made his w-famous horseback ride warning colonists of an impending attack by the British. This event went largely unticed in history until Longfellow celebrated it in a poem in 1861. So who was Paul Revere? In addition to being an American patriot, he was a skilled silversmith and made false teeth from hippo tusks! This biography, with black-and-white illustrations throughout, brings to life Paul Revere's thrilling ride as well as the personal side of the man and the exciting times in which he lived.
- Author BiographyRoberta Edwards lives in New York, New York. Ken Call lives in Northbrook, Illinois.
- Author(s)Roberta Edwards
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWho Was...?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight118 g
- Width135 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)John O'Brien,Nancy Harrison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.