All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionWalt Disney always loved to entertain people. Often it got him into trouble. Once he painted pictures with tar on the side of his family's white house. His family was poor, and the happiest time of his childhood was spent living on a farm in Missouri. His affection for small-town life is reflected in Disneyland Main Streets around the world. With black-and-white illustrations throughout, this biography reveals the man behind the magic.This book is t authorized, licensed or endorsed by the Walt Disney Company or any affiliate. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author BiographyWhitney Stewart lives in New Orleans, Louisiana. Nancy Harrison lives in Allentown, Pennsylvania. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)Whitney Stewart
- PublisherListening Library (Audio)
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWho Was...?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintListening Library (Audio)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Read byDan Woren
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.