About this product
- DescriptionWestward ho, with the American pioneers! Why did pioneer families risk it all to move west? Who settled the frontier towns of the Wild West? Did pioneer children go to school? Kids will love learning about this important period in US history, including the dangerous journey, the Gold Rush, the building of the railroad, cowboys, and much more.
- Author BiographyMartin W. Sandler is the author of more than 50 books, two of which have been nominated for the Pulitzer Prize. His book, The Story of American Photography / An Illustrated History for Young People (Little Brown) received The Horn Book Award. His Library of Congress American History series (HarperCollins) has been a national bestseller Mr. Sandler has also won seven Emmys for his television work, and has taught American history and American studies at both the University of Massachusetts and Smith College. He lives in Cotuit, MA.
- Author(s)Martin W Sandler
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGood Question! (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date03/06/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.