All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho Will Care For Them takes a comprehensive look at adults living with autism in the year 2040. The author explores life for middle aged autistic adults living in a world full of social and techlogical changes. In addition, an in depth review of the needs of aging parents is explored by the author. Topics include employment, health care, housing, finances, and family relationships. Autism is w the fastest growing developmental disability worldwide. At the core of this global crisis, lies the universal concern all parents of autistic children are confronted with - who will take care of my autistic child when I'm longer living? Moreover, parents struggle with the possibility of t having the capacity of caring for an autistic adult child at home due to health related issues associated with the aging process. This is the one book all parents of autistic children should read. The issues outlined in Who Will Care For Them are indeed relevant, and the solutions offered have universal appeal.
- Author BiographyGeorge D. Williams is a writer whose primary focus is addressing the needs of adults on the autism spectrum. He has tutored autistic students, as well as published articles related to the growing number of young adults on the autism spectrum. In addition, George has worked as a Rehabilitation Counselor coordinating services for individuals with various disabilities. His professional career includes over 20 years of sales and marketing experience. Since 2009, George has worked as a freelance writer with an emphasis on the financial services and health care industries. He received both his Bachelor's and Master's degrees from Virginia Commonwealth University. George is married and is the father of an autistic son.
- Author(s)George D Williams
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.