All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnravel One of the Biggest Mysteries of the End Times. Will Christians go through the tribulation? Is there any way for you to kw for sure? The battle of beliefs about the timing of the rapture is becoming more intense. But what the Bible says about the future doesn't need to be confusing. People have been baffled about the pre-, mid-, and post-tribulation views. Who Will Face the Tribulation? carefully unravels the confusion, offering greatly needed clarity. With scholarly research, bestselling author Tim LaHaye uses God's Word to provide helpful and compelling answers to those questions so you can understand when the rapture will occur. In this book, you'll find: solid explanations for why the rapture happens before the tribulation; the keys to interpreting Bible prophecy correctly; and timelines and charts that give a clear picture of the end-times Get excited about Christ's return in this highly readable and informative study of the rapture.
- Author BiographyTim LaHaye, who conceived the Left Behind series, is a renowned prophecy scholar, minister, and educator. He is the author or coauthor of more than 80 books, including Charting the End Times and Exploring Bible Prophecy from Genesis to Revelation. He holds a DMin from Western Seminary and a LittD from Liberty University.
- Author(s)Tim LaHaye
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleTim LaHaye Prophecy Library
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.44
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.