Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSixteen-year-old Rosalie Bennett, a high school Junior, learns that her illness is a case of pregnancy. Jack Weaver, her boyfriend, becomes hostile and demands that Rosie get rid of her problem. Her parents feel the same way! But Rosie feels differently, yet she can't explain why. Through trickery or fate, Rosie accidentally makes the anuncement at school before she is ready to tell the world about the pregnancy. Jack denies being the father, and because he is popular, he is believed. Ugly rumors circulate, and issues arise, causing Rosie to be ostracized and threatened. Her life changes drastically! However, a few people stand-by her. Thelma Feldman, her neighbor, finds hope in the situation and helps Rosie during this challenging time. Aisha Summers, a classmate, doesn't like the way people are treating Rosie, and Brad Underwood, Rosie's boss at the cinema, would like to become a closer friend. Rosie learns that matter which decision she makes, her life will never be the same, she will live with this choice forever.
- Author(s)Jean T Nietubicz
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight463 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.