All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionAlex, an officer in an elite regiment, returns from Afghanistan a changed man. He has left the army behind and is attempting to forge a civilian career as a security advisor. His wife Juliet is delighted. She, Alex and their son, Ben, w live in a well-appointed house in a leafy London suburb. But Juliet is angel and often antagonises her husband as revenge for the sexual humiliation and violence that has become routine. Research on the internet suggests that Alex is suffering from PTSD but he won't seek help but her plan to help starts a dangerous chain of events.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Forbes is the author of The Nearest Thing to Crazy.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Forbes
- PublisherCutting Edge Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCutting Edge Press
- Weight336 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.