All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this invative book two leading practitioners tell the stories of the people they have met clients and how they, as therapists, tried to help them.
- Author BiographyDorothy E. Peven, M.S.W. is a licensed clinical social worker in private practice in the Chicago area. She has served as Vice President of the North American Society of Adlerian Psychology and has consulted and lectured for the Alfred Adler Institutes in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Japan. Bernard H. Shulman, M.D., is a former professor of psychiatry at Northwestern and Loyola Universities. He is the past president of the North American Society of Adlerian Psychology and of the International Association of Individual Psychology.
- Author(s)Bernard H. Shulman,Dorothy E. Peven
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2002
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.