All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhole Armor of Marriage 40 Day Couples Journal should be used as a complimentary tool of reflection and time with God as you read through Whole Armor of Marriage. This is a 40 day journey designed for both husband and wife. In the bible, 40 day periods are important because they allowed time for growth and reflection. This 40 day journal is designed to inspire you and your spouse to approach your marriage with this same significance. Explore and reignite your marriage as you apply the impenetrable pieces of armor, Belt of Oneness, Breastplate of Love, Shield of Prayer, Helmet of Communication, Shoes of Service and the Sword of Edification. Enjoy the journey and achieve extravagant love in your marriage.
- Author BiographyCaroline Jens is a former army wife who has experienced military life alongside her husband, Daniel. From October 2006 through January 2008, Caroline and Daniel endured a fifteen-month deployment, which fostered the ideas behind her first book The Whole Armor of Marriage, Military Edition. After Iraq, Caroline appeared with Daniel on NBC's America's Got Talent in 2008. NBC pulled at America's heartstrings when they featured Daniel and Caroline during initial auditions of the show. The love between Daniel and Caroline was so apparent, that viewers around the world continue to contact this couple for inspiration and marriage advice. Caroline and Daniel now go where God calls them to teach marriage seminars. This time of music and testimony is riveting and inspiring. Caroline has a bachelor's degree in business from the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee. She has over 25 years' experience in the finance industry. Being very active in ministry at her church, Caroline has led fundraising events, a three year stewardship campaign, organized leadership training, written and given numerous bible studies, and works alongside with her husband to mentor the college and career ministry. Her desire is to use the talents and gifts that God has given her to help others in need.
- Author(s)Caroline Rose Jens
- PublisherWhole Armor Ministry
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhole Armor Ministry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.