Whole Brain Teaching for Challenging Kids: (And the Rest of Your Class, Too!) by Chris Biffle (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.14Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $38.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin the teaching revolution that's sweeping the U.S. ... and the world! 150,000 registered members of WholeBrainTeaching.com worldwide: 5,000,000 YouTube views: 15,000,000 pages of free ebooks downloaded from WholeBrainTeaching.com, one of the world's largest, free, education websites! If your rambunctious kids are driving you batty, read this book. Guffaw with delight as your class, guided by the Guff Counter, halts back talking students in their tracks! Weep with joy at the power of the Independents that turns rebel cliques against each other. Gasp in awe as you discover Mirror, the simple technique that makes every lesson magnetically engaging. Chortle with merriment as the magical Scoreboard transforms classroom management into a living video game. Whole Brain Teaching, a grass roots, education reform movement, begun in 1999 by three Southern California teachers, has attracted an astonishing following among educators across the U.S. and in 30 foreign countries. Based on cutting edge scientific research, Whole Brain Teaching recognizes that students learn the most when they are engaged in lessons that involve seeing, hearing, doing, speaking and feeling. Join the revolution! Transform your students from passive receivers of information to dynamic creators of high energy lessons. In my 38 years in education, I have never seen a more successful classroom management system than Whole Brain Teaching. It's simple, effective and powerful. Chris Biffle and his colleagues have developed a strategy that works for all students. Dominic F. Mucci, Superintendent of Schools, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Author BiographyChris Biffle, a college educator with 40 years teaching experience, is the author of seven books on critical thinking, reading and writing. Over the last four decades, Chris has received grants from the U.S. Department of Education, the National Endowment for the Humanities, served on the Perseus Project when it was based at Harvard, and been featured on over 25 radio and television shows. In 2004, Chris led the Save our Schools 300 mile march on Sacramento protesting education budget cuts. He has been lead presenter at over 100 Whole Brain Teaching conferences attended by 40,000 educators. Tens of thousands of instructors across the United States and around the world base their teaching methods on his ebooks available at WholeBrainTeaching.com.
- Author(s)Chris Biffle
- PublisherWhole Brain Teaching LLC
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhole Brain Teaching LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.