All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.96
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $37.27Trending at AU $37.98
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
About this product
- DescriptionAt last, a way to cook and eat that ticks all the boxes: healthy and wholesome, comforting and convenient. Whole Food Slow Cooked is the solution to urishing friends and family with ease and style. Each recipe offers cooking methods for both slow cooker and stovetop or oven and is designed to fit in around a busy schedule. And, because slow cooking means you can make the most of cheaper cuts of meat by braising them to melting tenderness, it's ecomical too. Just fire up the slow cooker in the morning and you can come home to a kitchen filled with the aroma of caramel pork belly, pea and ham soup or the ultimate bolognese ready to toss into a pan of pasta. With curries, seafood, lazy weekend fare and plenty of meat-free options, you'll never be short of ideas to keep everyone happy and well-fed. Healthy and convenient don't usually go together but w you really can have the best of both worlds.
- Author BiographyOlivia Andrews is a food writer, recipe developer and food stylist who has worked for Feast magazine, MasterChef, Destination Down Under (SBS) and delicious..
- Author(s)Olivia Andrews
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication24/06/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width200 mm
- Height255 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.