All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.02
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionAn all-join-in rhyming romp of mixed-up animal sounds! This is the cat, the dog, and the mouse. Here's the old lady in the tumble-down house. She has a spell to make them all well . . . but she just can't find the right one! Whoops! In this hilariously chaotic escapade, three animals are desperate to make the right ises.
- Author BiographySuzi Moore has worked as a teacher's assistant in a variety of settings and is the author of several books for young readers. Russell Ayto has illustrated more than twenty-five books for children. His quirky, inimitable style has won him several awards, including the Roald Dahl Funny Prize and the Nestle Children's Book Prize Gold Medal, and he has twice been short-listed for the Kate Greenaway Medal.
- Author(s)Suzi Moore
- PublisherTemplar Books
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemplar Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width287 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Russell Ayto
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.