Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionA hands-on, how-to approach to building such fascinating devices as the high-voltage spud gun, the Jam Jar Jet and the Marshmallow Shooter. Also includes historical information on each invative machine as well as easy-to-follow assembly instructions and diagrams.
- Author BiographyWilliam Gurstelle is the author of Adventures from the Technology Underground, Backyard Ballistics, Building Bots, and The Art of the Catapult. The number of hours he s spent crafting fighting robots and catapults instead of working at, say, his normal job (as an engineer) is, in Bill s own words scary to contemplate, but it serves a purpose. When not building devices that make stuff go whoosh, boom, and splat, Bill is a contributing editor at Make magazine and writes frequently for Wired, The Rake, and several other national magazines. He lives in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)William Gurstelle
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2007
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Content Note40
- Weight324 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.