All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fun read-aloud for kids that will delight listeners and readers of all ages. Vibrant, whimsical illustrations complement catchy rhymes to teach vocabulary and animal facts in an amusng way.
- Author BiographyChet Fanning, writer and designer of WHOOzoo at the Zoo, is a retired advertising executive and grandfather. He grew up in Moline, Illinois, and did the usual stuff boys do... baseball, football, basketball and, of course, school. But he always had a special interest in art. After a tour of duty in the Marine Corps, Chet attended art school in Chicago to fulfill his dream of becoming a graphic illustrator/designer. Chet later added copywriter to his resume, and became the owner of his own ad agency. The goal of his first book is to entertain, while educating and building vocabulary. All ages enjoy the whimsical artwork and prose. Rick Reed, EdD, illustrator of WHOOzoo at the Zoo, is a professional graphic designer, illustrator and educator. He grew up in Camanche, Iowa, where he lettered in sports and enjoyed playing the bass. Rick owns an award-winning communications design firm, and is a college professor of marketing, advertising and psychology. He is passionate about communicating through design, animation and video. He loves animals and nature. Rick and Chet are good friends in real life.
- Author(s)MR Chet Fanning
- PublisherIdeawerks LLC
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdeawerks LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)MR Rick Reed
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.