Who's Buying? Who's Selling?: Understanding Consumers and Producers by Jennifer S Larson (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 3 Jan
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis basic introduction to buying and selling explains the different roles consumers and producers play in an ecomic system. It then explains the basics of a market, including pricing, cost and benefit, trading or bartering, and the role of supply and demand.
- Author(s)Jennifer S Larson
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLightning Bolt Books: Exploring Economics (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width185 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.