All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionClever financial manipulators play with our hard-earned money every day. They plead with governments to contain their wallets, to the detriment of each and every society, claiming their brainy creations keep the world running, but away or cozy with them?
- Author BiographyA college graduate who stumbled into social work and teaching, then into textbook publishing, personnel placement, eventually retail as economic times went up and down while raising a family, learning the hard way about financial transactions and living history on the doorstep of changing times.
- Author(s)MR Phillip Manson
- Date of Publication23/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.