All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho's hiding? Who's crying? Who's backwards? Look carefully! is it dog, tiger, hippo, zebra, bear, reindeer, kangaroo, lion, giraffe, monkey, bull, rhi, pig, sheep, hen, elephant, or cat? Can you tell? Look again...18 fun-loving animals can be found on each question-posing page, sending readers into an up-close, attention-to-detail discovery. This book is fantastic to read aloud, especially when you get to the final two pages: Who's eyes? Children learn the names of animals, to recognize expressions, colours and how to count. It is so simple, and so clever, says Gecko Press publisher, Julia Marhsall. Whenever I read it out loud I am surprised when I turn the page - it never feels predictable.
- Author(s)Satoru Onishi
- PublisherGecko Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2008
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2008
- ImprintGecko Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight233 g
- Width207 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Interest Age2+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.