About this product
- DescriptionThis lift-the-flap book features a young child trying to track down the culprit who is making a mess. It features a simple rhyming text for reading aloud, and should be suitable to be shared with children aged three and over.
- Author(s)Jenny Tyler,Philip Hawthorn
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/1994
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleUsborne Lift-the-Flap-Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/11/2006
- Content Note16col.ill.
- Weight120 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Cartwright
- Reading Age6-8
- Interest Age3+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.