All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver in these pages where it's hard to tell who's who, live six pairs of twins who are the best at what they do. Laugh! say the twins. We laugh! So will you.And you'll giggle as you read while you try to tell who's who.
- Author BiographyKen Geist is an editor of children's books. He lives in New York City with his joyous twins, Owen and Kei--the inspiration for Who's Who ?--along with his two older singletons. Henry Cole is the acclaimed illustrator of nearly 100 children's books. He has twin hobbies of gardening and drawing, and twin homes, one in Florida and one in Virginia. Visit him online at henrycole.net.
- Author(s)Ken Geist
- PublisherFeiwel & Friends
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeiwel & Friends
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width244 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Henry Cole
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.