All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bible contains over three thousand names - all of which are included in this exhaustive Who's Who of the Bible. Every single individual whose name is listed in the Bible is listed here in order of their appearance in the Bible with their dates, a concise description of their lives and significance, and references to where they occur in the text. With sections on the Pentateuch, the History books, Poetry and Wisdom books, the Prophets, the Gospels and Acts, and the Letters and Revelation, this book also includes a user's guide, family trees of key individuals, a timeline, an alphabetical list of names, and an Appendix on the Apocrypha. Putting all the information on the Bible's rich cast of characters at your finger tips, this is an essential guide for any preacher, teacher, biblical scholar, student, or Bible reader.
- Author BiographyMartin Manser is a reference book editor and a language trainer and consultant. He is editor of the Chambers Thesaurus and several Chinese-English dictionaries as well as a number of Lion titles including A TREASURY OF PSALMS. Debra Reid has been a tutor at Spurgeon's College, London, since 1987. She has been involved with the publication of a variety of Bible editions, new translations, and other reference books. She is the author of the Tyndale Old Testament Commentary on Esther.
- Author(s)Debra Reid,Martin H. Manser
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication18/03/2012
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content Notegeneal. tables
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.