All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrusted New York Times best-selling author Robie H. Harris continues her series for preschoolers with a look at the many kinds of families that make up our world. Join Nellie and Gus and their family plus all manner of other families for a day at the zoo, where they see animal families galore! To top off their day, Nellie and Gus invite friends and relatives for a fun dinner at home. Accessible, humorous, and full of charming illustrations depicting families of many configurations, this engaging story interweaves conversations between the siblings and a matter-of-fact text, making it clear to every child that whoever makes up your family, it is perfectly rmal and totally wonderful.
- Author BiographyRobie H. Harris is the highly acclaimed author of numerous books for children, including It s Perfectly Normal, It s So Amazing! and It s NOT the Stork!, essential guides for younger children on bodies, babies, families, and health. She lives in New York City. Nadine Bernard Westcott is the illustrator of more than a hundred books, including Who Has What? She lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Robie H Harris
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLet's Talk about You and Me
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width249 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nadine Bernard Westcott
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.