All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho's on first. What's on second. I Don't Kw's on third. One of the classic comedy sketches of all time is w transformed into a priceless picture book-and it's a great read for kids of all ages. Follow the mistaken identities, confusion, and lots of laughs as Rabbit and Bear act out this scene. The book will appeal to Abbott and Costello fans, baseball fans, and anyone who enjoys funny banter-driven picture books. It is illustrated in full color with slightly retro stylized illustrations.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM BUD ABBOTT and LOU COSTELLO are among the most famous duos in entertainment history. Together they starred in 36 films and made countless appearances on television and radio. In 1956, they were inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum in Cooperstown, New York. In 1999, Time magazine named Who's on First? the best comedy sketch of the 20th century. JOHN MARTZ is a cartoonist and illustrator who lives in Toronto with his wife and dog. John loves cartoons, comics, and comedy and grew up watching Abbott and Costello movies. He listened to Who's on First? so many times as a kid that he had it memorized.
- Author(s)Bud Abbott,Lou Costello
- PublisherQuirk Books
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuirk Books
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content NoteFull Colour Throughout
- Weight476 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $11.42
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.87
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $9.58Trending at AU $18.95
- AU $14.62Trending at AU $15.17
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $20.06Trending at AU $24.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.