About this product
- DescriptionWith friendly animal tabs peeping out throughout, colourful illustrations and humorous rhyming text this farm-themed story book has great appeal for parents and children alike. Flip through the sturdy pages and meet a whole host of farmyard creatures - lively goats, clucking chickens, galloping horses, hungry sheep, muddy pigs and a friendly cow. Little ones will have fun guessing who's coming along next and will love the touch-and-feel finale. A great introduction to farm animals, and a great read too. Suitable for 1 to 3 year olds.
- Author BiographyAuthor biography: Rebecca Gerlings has written over 60 licensed and non-licensed children's books and counting for a variety of major publishers, and is author-illustrator of Enormouse! (Egmont, 2011). Rebecca freelances from home in Epsom, Surrey, where she lives with her husband, two children and cat.Illustrator biography: Kimberley Scott is a professional Illustrator and Designer (and semi-professional pick-n-mix eater!). After graduating with a first class degree Kimberley started her professional career working as an in-house Designer for a leading greetings card company. She later decided to go solo and has successfully established herself as a freelance Illustrator and Designer. She regularly works with a diverse range of clients on a variety of projects including childrens books, greetings cards, licensed products and calligraphy. She takes pride in her work and has a excellent relationship with her clients.With a fascination for line and a constant thirst to draw Kimberley has developed her own quirky yet somewhat traditional illustrative style. She starts her creations by hand, using a mix of pencil, pen and ink, and then moves to her trusty Mac to bring her characters to life with colour. She also enjoys the freedom of watercolour paints, which she happily uses depending on the project in hand. Kimberley loves to delve into an imaginative world, with pattern, detail and a slight 'skewiff' essence being key to her work.Kimberley lives and works in London, from her teeny weeny studio, with a constant supply of green tea and pick and mix sweets to keep the creativity flowing!
- Author(s)Rebecca Gerlings
- PublisherHacche Retail Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleTouch-and-feel Tabbed Board Book
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6
- Weight263 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kimberley Scott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.