Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionUse the rhyming clues and the spinning wheel to help Dog find his bone, Rabbit find her carrot cake and Mouse find his cheese. Or mix and match to create crazy combinations - there are 36 possibilities!
- Author BiographyJonathan Litton has written and edited a number of children's books, with subject matter ranging from pirates and princesses to monsters and mischievous monkeys. He likes mango and cod - though not usually together! Kate Daubney studied illustration and has worked on numerous children's books and educational materials. Her sidekick is her pet terrier, Taz, who likes to sleep under her desk whilst practising his ability to snore very loudly!
- Author(s)Jonathan Litton
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Width145 mm
- Height145 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kate Daubney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.