All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates that the United States, whether we like it or t, is a theolegal nation - a democracy that simultaneously guarantees citizens the right to free expression of belief while preventing the establishment of a state religion.
- Author BiographyREVEREND NATHAN C. WALKER Executive Director of First Unitarian Church of Philadelphia, USA. EDWIN J. GREENLEE Associate Director for Public Services in the Biddle Law Library at the University of Pennsylvania, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byEdwin J. Greenlee,Nathan C. Walker,Tony Blair
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.